Monday, August 3, 2009

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE...

CROPPED LEATHER JACKET-VTG BB DAKOTA prete a porte
MESH TOP- gift
ACID WASHED JEANS-Levi's
Frames-Soho



ok ok I'm officially back....I've been running around and brainstorming for my next photo shoot( that I do all on my own). So I have to prepare a day or two ahead so I won't be slammed with hella work that very day. So today I had the longest photo shoot of my life. For one I took my sweet time doing my makeup and hair.For two my usual poses weren't getting executed like they used to. So I kept going back to the camera and erasing all the crappy photos I didn't like. As picky as I am ....ALOOOOT of photos got cancelled out. I am still currently editing them. There is a/b 70 I kept that past my critique. And its goes down to the top 5 or 6 photos that will ever be published on my blog. These photos above were taken a/b two weeks ago....Like em sooo much b/c its a side of me not too many people get to see. Hey I'm a real women with curves I'm very proud of. I'm not your typical Caucasian size 2 Fashion blogger. I represent whats real in my world. I don't follow trends....my sense of style is too out there to do so. I don't give two fucks what people think(especially the haters lol). But you gotta luv them ....
I will definitely post my newer photos soon, and don't think I forgot a/b my wish list. Summer is over in New York. Winter will be here b4 you know it. Which means the almighty MADONYA B-DAY IS IN EFFECT!! OK I had to do that real quick LMAO! So let me finish up on these photos and you'll be seeing me soon, have a great week BW,EASY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THESE PICS ALOT. U HAVE A NICE SHAPE.

CHINA MADONYA said...

AWWWW THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCH ANONYMOUS, I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!