Friday, June 15, 2012

THE REPELLER


WASSUP BLOG BUNNIES!
Madonya back again with another must do post on another favorite blogger/ fashion lover named Leandra Medine also known as "The men repeller". Watching these videos will immediately inform you why I love this silly dorky girl style. She doesn't take herself seriously and doesn't dress to please the opposite sex. I discovered this girl browsing through youtube and eventually became an addict to her blog which she updates damn near daily.Trust once you get a dose of this girl you will have no choice but to smile every time you see an image of her.
 She brightens my day
Give her a click , you might like what you see
OH BTW
I especially wanted to post this very video above featuring Micheal Kors because although I love some of his work he really tried to dress this girl in what HE felt was attractive and stylish. But in the end .....LOL  well watch it for your self. She definitely earned some serious points in my book for going against the grain.
Hope you guys enjoy the vids !
And thank you all for stopping by
Till next time
xoxox
CHINA

2 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love her attitude towards style! She's fierce! xoxoxoo

Daisy said...

wow love it :)

x Daisy

TMG FASHIONBLOG