Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HAIR DID BY

 So as u guys can see my hair do's went through many changes since I last did a REAL post on my blog. The funny thing is I noticed alot of my fav bloggers I haven't seen in a long time also went through alot of changes themselves. Whether it was a new hair color or clothing style. I love how much everyone has grown and matured in there own way.
 As for those who don't know me and my old blogging style please note that I was a faithful weave ponytail girl a few years back. It kinda stuck with me after high school  and many years after I left lol! Also due to my gym schedule since it was the easiest style I could attain at the time. And besides I had no real knowledge about hair units and styling.  
 So I learned and taught myself the do's and don'ts of how I can maintain a weave style. And also learned how to truly take care of my own natural hair stresses. Currently my entire head is completely natural. Believe it or not  my blog bunnies I have a straight "black panther" Afro braided tightly underneath all these hair units u see here.
 I have been blessed with discovering a new talent about myself and now I even do hair for friends and clients! It doesn't hurt that I make a lil cash on the side from this new small side occupation as well hehe ;-) <3 
 So which one do u prefer? I know this style here has to be one of my top favs. This is 19 inches long after a good razor trim down. I even learned how to cut, style , curl! IDK where I get it , but I thank God for teaching me something new about myself. Just as the time I discovered how to make garments. who knows what else lurks within me.
There u have it just a quick preview on one of the subjects I will touching on in the new year of my new improved blog. And I promise not to let you blog babies down again ( unless its earth shattering -God forbid!). If you have any questions feel free to contact me here through the comment section. And I will and always have responded to my BB's questions. Till then have a wonderful week, keep it sweet
MUAH!

No comments: