Monday, January 30, 2012

Bomb Bday Blast


 Good times
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Well haven't had a great bday in many years. So this year my big sister set us up to go to my favorite french restaurant in the city. It was an amazing time that I will never forget. We also stopped by Friday's for a few midnight drinks then headed to a club called Iguana's which i have never heard of or been to. It was a helluva night! So i wanted to share of of the photos i received from friends that was captured sum of the silly moments. I hope i can show more of the nights escapades in a future post. My homegirl pictured here tried to dance battle my big sis which was insanely hilarious!! Great job P! Anyway hope u like the pics guys and hope every1 had a wonderful weekend as I did.
Happy Monday blog bunnies

No comments: