Thursday, March 22, 2012

CHECK MY CLAWS



HELLO MY SEXY BLOG BUNNIES!!
China here!
 Back in effect and here to show you my newest art purchase lol. Two days ago the boo and I drove 2 and a half hours to Jersey ( from ny of coarse) to meet for the first time this phenomenal nail technician. Lets just say this women is just flippin' amazing. I was blown as I watched her build each nail one by one. Yes ladies and gents this women is a nail architect! She does not use tips of any kind. Maaaaaan I was so blown with finishing results. To see her create this soft delicate baby pink rose with her itsy bitsy acrylic brush made me want to record and YouTube this hoe lol. But I truly cherish her work and get complimented every drake hand gesture I make. Although they are a tad bit longer then what I would usually wear its pretty easy to handle. I just have to be very careful tugging on my leggings for I have pocked holes in just about all my tanks.Poor tanks :-(
yet excellent nails. LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

Fashion Maids said...

Loving the nails hottt!
~Bobbie