Monday, April 30, 2012

 HEY MY BLOG BABIES!! SORRY FOR THE EXTREME BOOB-AGE ACTION LOL





So I am back after a hard week of work and stress to share with you one of my vintage buys I purchased over 5yrs ago at one of my favorite vintage stores in long island NY.And yes I had this dope piece sitting in the back of my closet and didn't actually wear it till recently. This shirt is by one the most epic designers of all time Diane Von Furstenberg ...well IMO. This shirt has a zipper closer and fitted around my waist. LOVE the sex appeal this shirt has while still being super comfy and light. Great for this NY spring weather. The color is soo lovely and fits my skin tone very well. I paired it with these cute leather suede booties by Steve madden that I purchased last year at Marshall's. I always believe you can always find vintage classic pieces and still make them look modern. This shirt is def one of my top favs for this spring.
Hope everybody has a lovely week ahead!
Come back soon BB's
xoxo


No comments: