Tuesday, March 2, 2010

V FOR VERSACE PT2

BLOG BABIES!
In case your new to this blog please note that this women is one of favorite designers of all time. Not only her attention to detail when it comes to her women's line, but the level of detail in her men's line is sooo fucking impeccable. Most of the fashion shows I see that some garments are being held together with safety pins which is cool because there is only so much you ca do when with so little time before a runway show. But Versace shows seems beyond ahead of many designers. Every piece you look at is made to perfection down to the patent leather boots. I LOVE MENS FASHION. Its sexy to see fashionable man after another walk the runway. And when I see Versace's shows I tend to get a lil' overly excited. She is soo underrated for her mens collections but not on my blog dammit!
I'm typing at the speed of light cause I have my sister waiting on me to go SHOPPING!!! And I'm far from ready and yes I take some time to get ready. FUCK!!!! I gotta go..
4real hope you guys like the images.
courtesy of style.com

P.S. ANYBODY FEEL LIKE THIS IS A FASHIONABLE APPROACH TO THE MATRIX? LOL..SO DOPE.























4 comments:

Hairs2Me said...

I know this doesn't really fit in here...but I love the new look with the glasses image in the title and your pieces in the sidebar. One of these days I'll be a customer (broke at the moment)...Keep doing a great job :)

ZANAH said...

Love this collection :) Mon Mode Blog

CHINA MADONYA said...

Thank you so much guys, ya truly made my day! Love ya blog babies...

Buddy said...

Yeh, you really hit it on the nail wit the Matrix comment !

Love the blog btw