Friday, April 2, 2010

CLUTCH AND PLUS PT2

OK BLOG BUNNIES!


I am back and here to introduce to you one of my newest creations. If you are and active follower of my blog you would know that last year I customised an off white vintage clutch. Which you can see on the left side of this sites page.....



So when I got this very UglAy black purse from an unidentified friend of mine I didn't want to disrespect her by throwing it out or what the average joe would do regift it. But then I was hit with a thought!

Well i do have a few black purses but I don't own too many clutches...

hmmmmm How can I transform this busted ass purse to a cute stylish clutch?
So I cut the purse apart , cut the arm strap...and started to work my vision into real life...






















































MY MOMMY LOVED MY MAKEUP THIS DAY, I LIKED IT AS WELL

























SOOOO here is a close up guys!
I really love it , my 1st black clutch by yours truly!!!!
The fabric you see in the front of the clutch is a mesh beaded sample i found in my moms factory of fabrics ( her walk in closet). I was going to use it for a dress design but my brainstorming told me to put it on the clutch. What I love about this clutch is that it fits in my palms with no fuss or discomfort annddd I can fit a damn blazer in it ( folded nicely inside of coarse lol).
It's crazy how far a needle and thread and a glue gun can take you.
To see what I first started , a purse I thought was butt ass...now is one of my favorite carrying accesories!
So I know many of us recieved a gift we wished to never gotten, but some times things that is seen as trash can turn into your own personal cherished treasure!
Trust me on this one
YOUUU CAN DO IT LOL!
So enjoy ur friday blog babies :-)


Wearing: Azzure dress by antro, necklace by juicey couture, Vintage silk blazer by victoria March.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

So cool how you fixed up that purse, I love it as a clutch! Great pictures too!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

apparellel said...

ah-ma-zing! you are so talented! and you are freaking gorgeous as well!

xxx
t

CHINA MADONYA said...

Thank you soooo much Ashley I truly appreciate your comment!

Thankkkkk you Apparellel( I know thats not ur name lol) You are sooooo freaking talented yourself! I hope to be a stylist just like you one day...

Hairs2Me said...

You gotta be kiddin...you transformed that bag!

R. Gratz said...

I'm totally diggin' the look with the white blazer on top... you look ridiculously fly. Classy yet I know with a flare of attitude. Altogether freaking sexy.

CHINA MADONYA said...

@S-hair lol u know it that purse was butt ugly! Thank you for dropping by !
@ R.Gratz OMG u have me blushing like a baby right now. Thank you so much for the love you a greatly appreciated. MUAH****