Saturday, April 17, 2010

MISS MIRAGE..




YES I WOULD ACTUALLY WEAR THIS CLEAR PAIR ,SO DIFFERENT!


NOT my favorite collection for fall. Yet some of the pieces of this Hussein Chalayan Fall 2010 fashion showcase were very intriguing. One common thing I have seen in many fashion shows I was catching up on was the very tailored look. All these clean cut pieces that walk down the runway was well made and had beautiful details as small as different fabric mixers or print combinations. There is soo much I have to keep a close eye for and of coarse I will keep my very fashion forward blog bunnies posted. So far I've watched over 30 full fashion shows and 2 distinct lines have been burning at my brains cells since I exited style.com.
*sigh*
Laptop how I missed the...
Which is your favorite Fall 2010 collection?

No comments: