Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I WILL BE BACK..HOPEFULLY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BLOG BABIES !!
MY LAPPY AKA LAPTOP CAUGHT A NASTY VIRUS!
SO I WON'T BE BACK TILL MY BABY COMES BACK HEALTHY :-(
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT HAPPEN OR HOW IT GOT TO MY LAPPY BUT I HOPE IT GETS TAKEN CARE OF.
PLUS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO BE FIXED
or if its even fixable
My lappy isn't even a year old, I'm sooo hurt by this I have no idea how to feel on a daily basis not being able to check my webshop and blog and my ebay shop. Not being able to take pics of your projects or myself. Not being able to respond to the lovely comments that my fellow talented blog bunnies dropped off. I FEEL SO ALONE!!!
PLEASE HAVE A HEART AND PRAY FOR MY LAPTOP TO GET BETTER!
I know it sounds crazy but I'm so scared to lose all the work i put into my laptop. All my photos!!!! I don't want to even think about it...
So when she is well again I will be back..
I will miss you all dearly......
MUAH!!!****

3 comments:

Hairs2Me said...

oh nooooo! come back SOON

hallesches_tor said...

OMG, that's just awful- crossing fingers.
Love your blog!!!

Ashley said...

Good luck with your laptop, I hope it's fixable!!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com